Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pilot

Welcome to the blog about why Linux is the best. period. Linux (GNU/Linux) is the god of operating systems. All hail Linux! But enough about Linux (we can never have enough of you, our all mighty deity), let me introduce myself. With my computer specs (cause that's what matters).

Core:
  • 8-Core 3.6GHz AMD FX-8150
  • ASUS M5A97 AM3+ Motherboard
  • 8GB DDR3 1866MHz RAM
  • ATI-Radeon HD 5870 eyefinity 6
Other:
  • Debian Squeeze GNU/Linux OS
  • 5.1, Virtual 7.1 Surround sound USB headphones
  • 4 Monitors (assorted sizes)
Yes, that's right, I have 4 monitors. 4!
I'll post some pictures later, but enough about me, lets hear about you.
Post your computer specs in the comments below! (make sure to include which Linux distro you use)

0 comments:

Post a Comment